Zimbra Upgrade planned for September 14, 2013
The Zimbra upgrade previously planned for this weekend has been postponed. The proposed time for the upgrade is now September 14. The outage window would be from 9AM through 2PM on that Saturday. During the outage window, mail and calendar would be unavailable. If this proposed upgrade poses a problem, please let me know ASAP.