CIS Maintenance Weekend 5/16-5/18, 2014
Please see the announcement from CIS on their maintenance activities this weekend.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
Argonne’s quarterly IT maintenance weekend is scheduled for Friday, May 16, thru Sunday, May 18. Expect that any laboratory network and core IT services may be effected during the weekend.
· Voice mail will be unavailable from 5 to 7 p.m., Friday, May 16. During this time, voice mail messages will not be received nor will they be retrievable.
· SharePoint will be unavailable from 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday, May 17.
· Authentication to Cloud applications such as BOX, Dayforce and Service Now will be unavailable from 10 a.m. to noon on Saturday, May 17.
· All business applications will be unavailable during the overnight hours from Saturday, May 17 to Sunday, May 18.
· CIS will perform verification of IT services on Sunday, May 18 to ensure all services are functioning for business hours on Monday, May 19.
WHEN WILL THIS OCCUR?
May 16th, 2014, 5:00 p.m. thru May 18th , 2014, ~5:00 p.m. We expect the maintenance to be complete Sunday morning and will then be followed by a verification process after which an “all clear” message will be sent.
WHAT IS THE EFFECT ON YOU?
Unless there is an unforeseen issue with the upgrades, you should not be affected outside of the maintenance window.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Report issues with services after the maintenance is complete to the CIS Service Desk at ext. 2-9999 option 2.